Mission – To respond appropriately to any and all issues that may rightfully come before it as assigned by the Worshipful Master.
- W.B. Mark A. Novak, Chairman, 216-406-5856
- W.B. Bruce Turner, 440-338-1298
- Bro. Jerry Dickerson, 440-449-4639
- W.B. David Ponsart, 216-953-1726
- Bro. Richard Weller, 440-846-3759
Mission – To respond appropriately to any and all grievances that may rightfully come before it.
- R.W.B. Richard Davis, Chairman, 440-257-9538
- W.B. Bruce Turner, Chairman, 440-338-1298
- W.B. James Cogan, 440-257-6964
- Bro. Michael Kerestesy, 440-428-1035
- R.W.B. Hugh Harris, 216-292-6814
Mission – To periodically review the Lodge finances to insure they are in proper form and to report annually or as directed by the Worshipful Master.
- Bro. Jeff Day, Chairman, 440-449-2994
- W.B. Al Paynter, 216-381-0614
- W.B. James Cogan 440-257-6964
- Bro. Vito Falcone, 440-951-9742
- Bro. Bill Wittlinger, 216-831-1812
- Bro. Mike Kerestesy, 440-392-9157
Mission – To investigate any and all candidates and make recommendations consistent with the By-Laws and Grand lodge code.
- W. B. Tom Daly, Jr., Chairman, 440-942-9426
- W.B. Mark A. Novak, 216-406-5856
- Bro. Craig Niederriter, 440-884-1376
- Other committee members appointed by Chairman or Worshipful Master when appropriate
Special Events Committee:
Mission – To plan and coordinate all special events for Acacia Lodge keeping within an established budget and encouraging participation by our membership.
- W.B. James Burnett, Jr., Chairman, 440-796-8330
- Bro. Tim Ghalleger, 440-833-0088
- Bro. Jason Estvander, 440-478-6882
- Bro. Chris Modica, 440-289-1666